EP101: STRONG From HOME (And how to LOVE your body!) with Noelle Tarr
Are you OVERDOING it?Posted by Autumn Smith
IN THIS EPISODE:
Noelle is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP™), certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association®, and a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA®) Certified Personal Trainer. She is the writer behind the award-winning and popular website Coconuts & Kettlebells, and the health and fitness podcast, Well-Fed Women Podcast. This was a truly enlightening conversation with a lot of gems, so don't miss out!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why Noelle is passionate about changing the way women feel about their bodies
- How to love your body just a little bit more
- Why happiness is NOT a destination
- A simple strategy to help you stop holding your happiness hostage
- How to know how much exercise your body needs
- How many workouts each week she recommends
- How to sync your workouts with your menstrual cycle for maximal muscle gains
- Why she doesn't want 6 pack abs
- Why it's important to keep things changing
- Sings you're overtraining
- The kind of food she recommends people add more of when they've hit a plateau
- The one strategy that everyone needs to employ for sustainable health
- Whether she thinks diet or exercise is more important for quick results
- What she eats in a given day
- And much more!
- Connect with Noelle: http://coconutsandkettlebells.com/
- Get her program - Strong From home: http://strongfromhome.com/
- Tune into her podcast - Paleo Women: http://coconutsandkettlebells.com/well-fed-women-podcast/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: