Tips for a Healthy Keto Diet!Posted by Autumn Smith
IN THIS EPISODE:
Have you ever tried a keto diet (or been curious about trying it) only to decide it was wayyy too restrictive?
Leanne is an ultra passionate Nutrition Educator and food blogger in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her goal is to help you do away with feeling overpowered and controlled by food by giving you the tools you need to inject your life with happiness, healthfulness, and a whole lot of dietary fat.
Basically, she's here to help you fall in love with yourself and relinquish your fear of eating fat.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How Leanne because SO passionate about high-fat living
- How to know if keto is right for you
- *How Leanne's approach is different than standard keto
- Leanne's 3 different versions of keto
- *The keto path for those with hormonal issues
- *The keto path for those who crave carbohydrates
- *The keto path for those who want to see fast results How to make keto feel liberating
- How to use carbohydrates strategically and still be keto
- When to eat carbohydrates for best results
- How fasting fits into the keto lifestyle
- The ONE thing you should never do while fasting
- The most common food allergies for those Leanne works with
- Whether or not "high protein" keto is actually a problem
- *The difference between being fat adapted and being in ketosis
- The populations who will benefit MOST from a ketogenic diet
- How to do a "breakfast challenge" and why it will change your life
- Helpful tricks for navigating the carb flu
- *The beverage you need to calm the keto flow
- Why being mindful of your electrolyte intake is important when you're in ketosis
- How to tell when you are in ketosis (with and without testing!)
- *Leanne's favorite "quickie" recipes for people who hate cooking
- Leanne's favorite condiments for keeping keto delicious
- What her dinner plate looks like
- The keto-approved sweetener that makes her break out
- *Three amazing remedies for acne that you've NEVER heard about!
- And much more!
Check out Leanne Vogel's website here:
Check out Leanne Podcasts here:
Grab her brand new book, The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet here
(with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence)
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: