Superfood Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Transform your sweet cravings into a health-boosting experience with these delectable chocolate truffles!
Infused with the goodness of Paleovalley’s Superfood Golden Milk, each truffle is packed with anti-inflammatory superfoods. MCT oil, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and functional mushrooms come together for a taste that's as indulgent as it is healthful.
Turmeric is the star ingredient — known for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These chocolate truffles are uniquely crafted to enhance turmeric's absorption, ensuring you get the full spectrum of its wellness-boosting benefits.
But there's more than just turmeric. Ingredients like ginger and functional mushrooms add to the magic, offering cognitive and longevity benefits — making each truffle a bite-sized nutritional powerhouse.
Keep these easy-to-make chocolate truffles on hand. They're perfect when a sweet craving strikes and you want to nourish your body with powerful superfoods. It's a delicious, guilt-free way to indulge.
Superfood Chocolate Truffles
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
Serves: 15-20 truffles
- 5-6 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1½ scoop Paleovalley Superfood Golden Milk
- Medium-sized mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Pot or double boiler
- Place the orange juice and honey into a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined. (Start with 5 tablespoons orange juice. Add another tablespoon at the end if mixture is too crumbly).
- Add the coconut and combine.
- Add the almond meal and Paleovalley Superfood Golden Milk and combine thoroughly.
- Scoop and shape the mixture into balls with your hands. You should be able to make 15-20 balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Once set, melt chocolate over low heat, preferably using a double boiler.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and dip truffles into the chocolate until well coated. Optional: drizzle chocolate on some truffles, and sprinkle shredded coconut on top of others for a “mixed” look.
- Place truffles back on the baking sheet and refrigerate for at least another 30 minutes.
- Serve. Store in the fridge for a daily dose of inflammation-fighting goodness.
Paleovalley’s Superfood Golden Milk can be enjoyed on its own or incorporated into a variety of treats — cookies, protein balls, and more. Packed with 10 superfoods, it’s designed to keep you feeling GREAT all day long.