EP83: What Your Doctor May Not Know About Heart Disease
Uncover the Truth about Heart Disease Here!Posted by Autumn Smith
IN THIS EPISODE:
Fortunately, today you can hear allll what IS actually responsible for most heart attacks and heart disease with a medical doctor, founding board member of the Weston A. Price Foundation and author of Human Heart Cosmic Heart, Dr. Cowan. And trust me, if you love your heart (and the hearts of your family and friends <3) you NEED to hear what he has to say. I've done several podcasts about how to prevent heart disease, but this one is awesomely different.
Here are some of the tantalizing tidbits you're in for...
- Why Dr. Cowan became fascinated by the heart
- Why he believes plaque buildup does not cause heart disease (in most cases)
- What does cause heart attacks 90% of the time
- Why diabetes is evidence that we're wrong about heart disease
- What we can do to reduce our risk of heart disease
- The natural medication that everyone with heart disease (or who wants to prevent it) NEEDS to know about and where to get it
- What vagal tone is and why it's important for heart health
- Simple ways to improve vagal tone
- Why nose breathing is good for your heart
- The little-known supplement that can improve heart health
- The preferred fuel for the heart
- A simple at home test for assessing your heart disease risk
- How much work you should do each week for best results
- How to eat to prevent or reverse heart disease
- A simple dietary trick that improves heart health
- Whether or not strict ketosis is necessary for heart health
- Why your heart is more than just an organ
- The shocking thing that happens to those who have heart transplants
- The #1 thing Dr. Cowan thinks you should do to prevent heart disease
- And much more!
- Check out Dr. Cowan's Book & so Much More: www.humanheartcosmicheart.com
- Stay up to Date with the Latest Heart News & Research: www.humanheartcosmicheart.com/news
- Check out Dr. Cowan's Vegetable Line: www.drcowansgarden.com
- Make an Appointment With Dr. Cowan at his Private Practice: www.fourfoldhealing.com
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: