Breakfast Muffin Scramble with Beef Sticks!
Here's an incredible "Breakfast Muffin Scramble" recipe to start your day off just right!
This recipe was created by our friend and food blogger Alexandra of Mamainthemakin, and boy is it fantastic.
It even features our award-winning 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks.
Not only do you get an incredibly delicious meal but it's also full of gut-healing probiotics. In fact, each beef sticks was lab tested to contain over 1 billion CFU's of probiotics in each beef stick.
Did you know that up to 80% of your immune system is housed in your gut?
This is why eating our beef sticks with gut-healing probiotics can be so incredibly beneficial for your health. So if you have some extra beef sticks that you want to incorporate into a delicious breakfast, then this is it!
Enjoy the recipe below and if you need to restock on beef sticks, or you've never tried them, get up to 24% off HERE!
Breakfast Muffin Scramble with Beef Sticks Recipe
Yields 12 muffins
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 3 Paleovalley 100% Grass Fed Original Beef Sticks
- 1+1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tsp dried rosemary
- A pinch of sea salt
- 12 Cup Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients except the eggs into a large bowl.
- Scramble 12 eggs in a separate bowl and dump over the 'shroom mix. Stir to combine. Meanwhile, grease your 12 cup muffin tin.
- Using a 1/4 cup, divide the mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350° F degrees Fahrenheit. Cool and enjoy all week long.
Don't let breakfast be the same old boring meals over and over. Mix it up with recipes like the one above.
Pick up some Paleovalley 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks and whip this up today!