EP260: Healing Allergies, Asthma and Eczema in Our Kids with Dr. Nelli Gluzman
Approximately 1 in 10 kids in the US are diagnosed with asthma, allergies, or eczema.
The good news is - these conditions are NOT solely the result of faulty genes and you can reverse them!
Which is why this week’s podcast with head physician at Blossom Pediatrics, Dr. Gluzman, is all about helping our littles heal for good from these all-too-common conditions. Here are some of the gems we covered...
- The 2 ingredients you should always avoid (and ‘healthy’ foods they hide in)
- The common breakfast food Dr. Gluzman HATES for kids (and her favorite alternatives)
- The food you should eat daily to keep the doctor away
- Why environmental allergies can still be food related
- Why allergies are not normal
- How to get our kids to eat fermented foods
- The real reason our kids crave sugary foods
- How to get your kids to consume veggies (even greens!)
- Why broths and stocks are important for our kids
- Her favorite functional medicine tests for kids
- The commonly consumed food that feeds yeast
- Her favorite anti-yeast supplement
- Her favorite supplement for all kids
- The little-known underlying cause of many food sensitivities
- Simple ways to get your kids off of processed foods
- How long it takes for kids to stop craving sugar and junk foods
- And so much more!
This podcast is packed with life-changing information so please share it with anyone you think it might benefit!
I sincerely hope it’s helpful!
30 Days to Rescue Your Child's Health Online Program
>>> Click HERE to Learn more about the fully supported, pediatrician-led online program designed to holistically reverse eczema, allergies, and asthma!
Save 20% with discount code: BLOSSOM
Paleovalley Kid-Friendly Snacks & Supplements
>>> Click HERE to Learn more about Paleovalley’s nutrient-dense, whole-food snacks and supplements designed to make your family thrive!
Dr. Nelli Gluzman, founder and head physician at Blossom Pediatrics, is passionately dedicated to helping you rescue your child’s health. She utilizes an integrative, functional, and holistic approach to medicine. This approach is one that focuses on the root cause of chronic illness in children, allowing for the complete reversal of symptoms and the elimination of long-term conditions.
“Doctor Mom”, as her patients have fondly nicknamed her, is dedicated to helping each child find relief from their illness, allowing them to live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. This is achieved through individualized treatment plans based entirely on what will work best for each particular child.
Working with the sickest children inside the hospitals of NY as well as running her own practice; Dr. Gluzman is trained and experienced in both conventional and holistic medicine. She is passionate about helping each child regain and sustain optimal health through a customized blending of functional and integrative medicine. Throughout this highly specialized process, the child’s transformative healing is predicated on the strong partnership formed between Dr. Gluzman and each family she treats. All the factors that influence health, wellness, and disease are taken into consideration; including the body, mind, spirit, community.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Email us at [email protected]!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: