EP98: Food as Medicine, Wheatgrass & GMOs with Sayer Ji
Discover the Power of Food! Tune in to Find out More!Posted by Autumn Smith
IN THIS EPISODE:
Sayer Ji is the founder of Greenmedinfo.com, a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, Co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, Vice Chairman of the Board of the National Health Federation, Steering Committee Member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation.
Like I said, Sayer is one smart cookie. His mission and message are soooo important and fascinating! You seriously don’t want to miss this one!
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to find research regarding the use of natural substances for disease prevention, treatment, and overall wellness
- Why there is so much research regarding the healing power of food
- Why you won't hear that dairy is harmful to health on some of today's talk shows
- The AWESOME healing power of turmeric
- Which form of turmeric you should take for maximum benefit
- Why food is not just fuel, but information
- Whether natural or synthetic vitamins are better (and why!)
- The 3 substances he takes every day (after reviewing over 30,000 studies!)
- Why you might want to think twice about wheatgrass
- What lectins are and why you should care
- Why glucosamine chondroitin may be helpful for joint pain
- Why GMOs are different than other foods
- Whether ingredients derived from GMOs are problematic
- Why I should be thankful for online trolls
- Why we might want to do more than just label GMOs
- And much more.
- The Science of Naural Healing: www.greenmedinfo.com
- Stay in the NOW - Sign up for their newsletter: www.greenmedinfo.com/newsletter
- Like Green Med Info on Facebook: www.facebook.com/greenmedinfo
- See their Journey on Instagram: www.instagram.com/greenmedinfo
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: