EP95: Become a Fat Burning Beast With Mark Sisson
IN THIS EPISODE:
Mark Sisson is the bestselling author of The Primal Blueprint, a former world-class endurance athlete, and one of the leading voices of the Evolutionary Health Movement. His blog, MarksDailyApple.com, has paved the way for Primal enthusiasts to challenge conventional wisdom's diet and exercise principles while taking personal responsibility for their health and well-being.
Here are some of the fascinating nuggets you’re in for:
- The many benefits of nutritional ketosis
- His favorite side effect of ketosis
- Why you don’t need to be in ketosis forever
- How often you need to be in ketosis to see benefits
- How often you should be exercising
- What HRV is and why it matters
- What he eats in a typical day
- And much more!
- See What Mark's up Too: www.marksdailyapple.com
- Shop ALL Things Primal Kitchen & More: www.primalblueprint.com
- Check out his NEW book: www.ketoreset.com
- Connect with Primal Kitchen Resturants Locations & Franchisee Options: www.primalkitchenrestaurants.com
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: