EP303: The Powerful Benefits of Red Light with Wes Pfiffner
We all know the well-demonstrated benefits of high quality food, but what you might not know is that thousands of studies have also revealed the potent, healing benefits of red light for things like…
- Skin conditions like eczema
- Collagen production
- Hormonal health
- And much more!
Using my red light has improved my skin and sleep dramatically and you can learn all about the science behind its benefits, how to use it for best results and how to get your own red light in this week’s podcast with the co-founder of Joov, Wes Pfiffner!
Here are some of my favorite takeaways:
- His nonnegotiable morning routine
- Why the San Francisco 49ers are using red light
- How red light is different than blue light and infrared
- How exactly red light reduces inflammation
- The link between light and disease
- How red light affects the microbiome
- The 2 ways red lights benefits the skin
- Why red light can improve sleep
- How red light helps you relax
- What time of day to use red light
- How red light benefits hormonal health
- Which wavelengths are most beneficial
- Why the sauna is different than red light
- The difference between far and near infrared
- How frequently to use red light for best results
- The people who should not use red light
- Where to use red light
- And so much more!
I hope you love this podcast as much as I did! Please tag someone in the comments who you think may benefit!
>>> Support your body's ability to reduce inflammation with Paleovalley Turmeric Complex HERE!
Joovv Red Light Therapy
>>> Click to Learn more about medical-grade red light therapy + Save $50 with code: PALEOVALLEY
Wes Pfiffner is a member of Joovv's leadership team and leads all their marketing efforts. He has a background in marketing and is a complete nerd when it comes to all things health and fitness-related.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Email us at [email protected]!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: