EP. 27: How And Why To Get Good Sleep With Dan Pardi
IN THIS EPISODE:
Dan Pardi is truly a sleep expert.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why you will die from sleep deprivation before food deprivation
- Sleep deprivation's varied and devastating effects on your health
- How one night of poor sleep can inhibit fat burning
- How good sleep can keep your child off of medication
- The ways your sleep affects dietary choices
- What good sleep can do for your mental performance
- And how you can optimize your sleep for health, fat burning & performance
Check out Daniel Pardi's website here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: