EP238: The Little Known Key to a Healthy Immune System with Morley Robbins
IN THIS EPISODE:
We’ve all been hearing a lot about taking vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc.
But what if I told you that there is another, often overlooked, mineral that is CRITICAL for immune function? And that many of the things we’ve been told to do on a daily basis can interfere with its function?
Hopefully you’d tune into this week’s fascinating podcast with mineral expert and founder of the Root Cause Protocol, Morley Robbins to learn more!
This will be the fourth time we’ve had Morley on the show because he consistently delivers evidence-based, often overlooked nuggets of nutritional wisdom that can help us all lead healthier lives. So tune in now to learn all about...
- The often-missed mineral that is CRITICAL for immune function
- Why attacking the virus is not enough
- The critical role of mitochondria in our immune system
- The 2 ingredient tonic you can drink daily to support immune health
- The populations most at risk from the current health crisis (and the common thread between them)
- The misunderstood relationship between copper and iron
- The 2 most important things we’ve learned from this pandemic
- The Pasteur vs. Bechamp view and why you need to know about it
- The mineral that shuts down the immune system
- Why we REALLY feel more tired as we age
- The best type of vitamin C for daily immune support
- The type of vitamin C being used in hospitals to treat this new virus
- Why high dose vitamin C is effective for treating the current health crisis
- The common result of high dose zinc, high dose vitamin D and high dose vitamin C
- The mineral that pathogens love
- The condition linked to pretty much every modern day disease
- Why copper toxicity is often misunderstood
- Two practical steps you can take to restore mineral balance (and immune health)
- The 3 supplements Morley recommends to keep your immune system strong
- The food that has been shown to cure anemia
- And so much more!
This interview has so many fascinating tidbits and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Don't forget to share this episode with anyone you think it could benefit.
I am on a mission to help people feel empowered (rather than scared) around their health and I sincerely appreciate all of your help!
Resources We Mention:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Email us at [email protected]!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: