EP. 50: Healing Your Hormones For Weight Loss with Magdalena
IN THIS EPISODE:
Magdalena is a Certified Holistic Health Coach trained at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She healed her own autoimmune conditions, (Graves Disease and Hashimoto's) using food as medicine and today she has a thriving practice where she teaches others to do the same!
So if you're looking to lose weight (and keep it off!), improve your menstrual cycle and/or prevent disease by balancing your hormones, Magdalena is your girl!
She is brimming with experience, insight and practical tips that will change the way you look at hormones forever. So have a listen so you can learn all about the many ways you can use food to improve your hormonal health TODAY!
Here's what you're in for...
- What hormones are and why they're important
- How to break through your weight loss resistance
- The factor that causes 90% of all thyroid issues
- Why PMS is NOT normal
- The #1 hormonal cause of painful periods and thyroid nodules
- The often forgotten leading cause of breast cancer in the US
- The 3 hormonal imbalances that cause weight loss resistance
- What your body shape can tell you about your hormonal health
- The truth about estrogen dominance
- The test you want to get to determine your estrogen levels
- Do flaxseeds help or hurt estrogen dominance?
- The 3 factors that could be causing your estrogen dominance
- A simple trick you can use to reduce PMS symptoms
- How to use food to balance your hormones
- The fascinating link between the gut and your hormones
- The 3 foods you'll want to avoid for hormonal health
- The common beverage that could be creating your hormonal issues
- The "healthy" food that inhibited my sister's weight loss
- The one tip that you can do every morning to set yourself up for hormonal health
- The food you should be eating to support your liver health
- Two tasty alternatives for a common and hormonally-problematic morning beverage
- The one piece of advice Magdalena would share to help you improve your health
- And much MORE!
Check out Magdalena's website here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: