EP. 35: The Link Between Grain and Chronic Pain
IN THIS EPISODE:
Dr. Peter Osborne is the clinical director of Origins Health Care in Sugar Land, Texas.
Often times referred to as "The Gluten Free Warrior", he is one of the most sought after
functional medicine doctors in the world. His practice is centered on helping those with painful
chronic degenerative and autoimmune diseases with a primary focus on gluten sensitivity and
food allergies. Dr. Osborne received his doctorate from Texas Chiropractic College.
He is one of the world's leading authorities on gluten sensitivity, and lectures nationally to both the public as well as doctors on this and many other nutritionally related topics.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How he reversed rheumatoid arthritis in a girl that saved her life.
- How 46 million people have an autoimmune condition and what to do about it.
- How and why gluten causes leaky gut.
- Why traditional medicine can cause more harm than good.
- Why prescriptions are the #4 leading cause of death in America.
- Why rice and corn is also a major problem with our health.
- The list of grains to avoid for optimal health and healing.
- The 4 reasons why you may have an autoimmune condition.
- Plus more...
Check out Dr. Peter Osborne's Book, 'No Grain, No Pain' here:
Check out Dr. Peter Osborne's Site and shop here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: