EP. 19: How (And Why) To Kick Your Sugar Habit For Good With JJ Virgin
IN THIS EPISODE:
It's our 19th podcast with JJ Virgin, author of the Sugar Impact Diet!
JJ is a legend in the health space and after chatting with her, it's easy to see why. She knows her stuff! And she makes complicated concepts easy to understand.
In fact, she believes that valuable skill is her superpower.
Don't miss your chance to learn from the expert who has literally helped thousands of people kick sugar to the curb.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why exercise cannot compensate for a poor diet
- Why agave is NOT a health food
- Which foods your body metabolizes just like sugar
- The most damaging sugar of all
- Why we all need to track our blood sugar and insulin response
- How much fruit you should be eating per day
- Why bloating after eating lots of fruit may be a GOOD thing
- How to kick your sugar habit for good, even if you've tried (and failed) a million times!
- And unlike most sugar elimination protocols, JJ's does NOT advocate eliminating sugar cold turkey. Instead, her program meets you where you are and allows you to taper gradually.
Check out JJ Vrigin's website here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: