EP259: Healing Estrogen Dominance with Magdalena Wszelaki
Many women today believe symptoms like…
- Mood swings
- Lumpy breasts
- Heavy periods
- Hair loss
- Sleep issues
…are just part of a healthy menstrual cycle.
But the truth is, though these symptoms are common, they are not normal.
And they may indicate a serious, often overlooked condition, called estrogen dominance.
Which is why this week’s podcast guest, hormone expert and best-selling author, Magdalena Wszelaki, teaches us all about estrogen dominance (in men and women) and provides simple steps you can take to rebalance your hormones naturally.
(She also tells us how we can win a FREE copy of her new book!)
Here are some of the fascinating tidbits we cover…
- The food that kills cancer stem cells
- Why a healthy gallbladder matters for hormonal health
- How to fast for a healthy cycle
- The helpful herb for heavy periods
- Why mouth taping can improve hormonal health
- Normal and not-so-normal- PMS symptoms
- What carrying weight around your hips says about your hormones
- The main cause of breast cancer in the U.S.
- The types of cancer associated with estrogen dominance
- Why not all estrogen is bad
- The best hormone test
- The gene associated with an increased risk of breast cancer
- Why scented products are bad news for your hormones
- Foods that encourage proper estrogen breakdown
- A simple, everyday habit for hormonal balance
- Why bitter foods are great for your hormones
- The benefits of castor oil
- And much more!
Magdalena is one of the most knowledgeable women on the topic of hormones out there and she is also a dear friend, so tune in now, find out how to win her BEAUTIFUL book, and share this important information with anyone you know and love.
Overcoming Estrogen Dominance
>>> Click HERE to check out the book!
Paleovalley Essential C Complex
>>> Support healthy hormones with whole-food vitamin C HERE!
Magdalena Wszelaki is the founder of Hormones Balance, a thriving online community dedicated to helping women balance hormones naturally. Magdalena is a nutrition coach, certified herbalist, a published bestselling cookbook author, speaker and educator. She’s got a long history of hormonal challenges. Her health crisis was the direct result of a highly stressful life in advertising - starting from Graves’ and Hashimoto’s Disease (autoimmune conditions causing thyroid failure) to total burnout and estrogen dominance. Today she is in full remission, lives a symptoms-free life and teaches women how to find their sacred hormonal balance with her books, online programs and education.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Email us at [email protected]!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: