The Shocking Scientific Link Between Diet and Mental Health
For a very long time, we have been aware that physical health is affected by our diet. Ample research supports the link between cardiovascular disease, cancer, Type 2 Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases. What isn’t as well known is the fact that there is now scientific evidence linking the quality of one’s diet and one’s mental health.
Check out this lecture by Dr. Felice Jacka, Professor at Deakin University…
If you prefer an abbreviated version, here’s a 2 minute clip:
Here’s my take on this:
- There is more mental illness today than ever before.
- As prescription rates for antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds have increased, so has the rate of mental illness. These therapies appear to be ineffective. They also come with negative side effects.
- Research has revealed that the Standard American Diet (SAD) may increase one’s risk for mental illness.
- The Paleolithic Diet appears to reduce the chances for mental illness.
- Based upon this research, dietary intervention should serve as a baseline therapy for those suffering with mental illness.
- Dietary intervention is risk-free, cost effective and relatively easy to implement!
- If you are suffering from mental illness, why not try experimenting with ancestral dietary principles to see if you might gain some relief!
- Take Dr. Jacka’s advice and grab our 31 Day Kickstart or the Ancestral Anti-Anxiety Protocol today!
Be sure to share this with friends, family or anyone you think might benefit 😊