EP71: The Healing Power of High Dose Vitamins with Dr. Andrew Saul
IN THIS EPISODE:
In case you're not familiar, Andrew W. Saul is the author of several books including Fire Your Doctor, Doctor Yourself and Vitamin C: The Real Story. He has 40 years of experience in natural health and education. His world famous, free access education website, [url=http://www.doctoryourself.com]http://www.doctoryourself.com[/url], is peer reviewed and the largest non-commercial natural health resource on the internet.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Who got Andrew interested in high dose vitamin therapy
- How his kids never took an antibiotic all the way through college
- How he cured his child's cough with vitamins
- What Orthomolecular Medicine is and why it's important
- Why your doctor isn't educated about vitamin therapy
- Which specific conditions can be treated with vitamin C
- How to take vitamin C to prevent illness
- The most effective forms of vitamin C
- How to find out how much vitamin C really need
- How many people vitamins have killed?
- How many people properly prescribed meds kill each year (this will SHOCK you!)
- Why a "plant-based" diet can mean many different things
- The one diet that he never recommends for children or the elderly
- The super vitamin that can cure schizophrenia
- Where to read research about vitamins for FREE
- The shortcoming of Linus Pauling's critics
- What Andrew takes each day to feel his best
- The type of vitamin C to take if you have a sensitive stomach
- And much more!
Here's 2 things you won't want to miss:
2. Register for the free Vitamin Summit 2 on May 18-24th, 2017 here:
That Vitamin Summit – Attend Link
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: