EP118: The Dangers of Electromagnetic Frequencies With Dr. Charles & Anna Penick
IN THIS EPISODE:
Dr. Charles and Anna became passionate about reducing EMF exposure when their nephew, Kicker, was diagnosed with cancer just before his third birthday. I attended their presentation on EMFs during the KICKCancER conference and I still cannot believe all the awesome tips and strategies I learned! My jaw was literally open the whole time.
So if you want to know:
- Why are Dr. Charles and Anna passionate about EMF: 2:47
- What EMFs are: 5:02
- The mechanism by which EMFs are harmful: 10:32
- The types of cancer that seem to correlate with EMF exposure: 15:08
- How to safely use your cell phone: 17:10
- How to measure EMFs in your own home: 21:02
- Why you should vacuum less: 24.04
- What about headphones?: 25:11
- Why kids are particularly vulnerable: 26:58
- Which type of baby monitors are the most dangerous: 28:07
- 3 EMF phone shields that actually work: See Show Notes
- 2 steps you can take to reduce the EMF load in your home: 33:01
- Where to go to escape EMF exposure: 37:40
- Supplements you can take to mitigate the exposure: 42:31
- Connect with Dr. Charles & Anna Penick: 43:32
Then drop what you’re doing and have a listen!
- Connect with Dr. Charles Penick: [email protected]
- Connect with Anna Penick: [email protected]
- Check out What Forbes had to say: https://bit.ly/2GsTznp
- 3 EMF phone shields that actually work:
- Electromagnetics Sanctuaries: https://electroplague.com/sanctuaries/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: