Double Chocolate Raspberry Collagen Brownie Recipe
Toss that box of chocolates and prepare for a … very simple Valentine’s Day recipe that only looks and tastes like it took hours in the kitchen.
Brownies are a hit no matter the season, but we’ve added a few twists: raspberries for a dash of passionate red and flavorful antioxidants, a double dose of chocolate chips to complement rich cacao, and a scoop of collagen-rich Bone Broth Protein.
Collagen is all the rage for its ability to help keep your skin supple and glowing (always a bonus on Valentine’s Day) as well as helping to reduce inflammation.
And by adding collagen to these already gluten and dairy-free morsels, you can pretty much label these a superfood, regardless of the double chocolate.
Share the chocolate love this season and go for seconds (or thirds, we’re totally with you).
Double Chocolate Raspberry Collagen Brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serves: 12 brownies
- 1 scoop Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips, divided (we love these stevia-sweetened ones!)
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries, divided (can use fresh, we found a more enhanced raspberry flavor with freeze-dried)
- Shredded coconut to taste
- 8x8” Baking pan
- Two medium-sized mixing bowls
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs, then add in the cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla. Mix together well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
- Finely chop half of your freeze-dried (or fresh) raspberries into tiny bits. Fold into batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Cook for 20-25 min. (20 if you prefer your brownies more fudgy, 25 if you prefer firmer).
- Let cool for 10 min, then slice and top with the remaining raspberries and a dash of shredded coconut.
- Serve with love.
There’s nothing Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein powder can’t do. From turning brownies into a superfood, to adding a dose of anti-aging collagen and protein to your daily smoothies, it’s my go-to way to get a dose of bone broth without hours in the kitchen.