Paleo Low-Carb Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe
Trying to keep the carbs low this holiday season and afraid you’ll miss out on traditional favorites like stuffing? We’ve been there and we’ve got you: you won’t even miss bread-based stuff once you’ve tasted this low carb cauliflower stuffing.
Cauliflower as a base keeps the carbs low in this stuffing, but not short on flavor.
We’ve added fresh herbs and pecans for the savory palate, added a dash of maple syrup for just a touch of sweetness, and rounded everything out with a meaty kick from our Jalapeno Grass Fed Beef Sticks (use our regular flavor if your prefer no spice).
The result is a flavor sensation that is reminiscent of traditional stuffing. Feel free to have seconds (and even thirds, we won’t tell) and still keep your carbs to a minimum. After all, you do need to conserve some for pie!
Paleo Low Carb Cauliflower Stuffing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Serves: 10 ½ cup servings
- 1 large cauliflower head, chopped into small florets
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ cup thinly chopped celery
- 2 thinly sliced Paleovalley 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil (try a bottle of our favorite for just $1)
- ¼ cup crushed pecans
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground dried rosemary
- ½ tsp ground sage
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients minus the fresh parsley and pecans, and toss until olive oil, maple syrup, and herbs are evenly distributed.
- Spread the stuffing on the baking sheet in a single layer (you may need more than one).
- Roast for roughly 15 minutes.
- Remove and stir in fresh parsley and pecans, then roast for another 10-15 minutes until cauliflower edges are golden and pecans are brown.
Getting ready for the Holidays? Stock up on Grass Fed Beef Sticks TODAY! Did I mention they’re backed by a 60-day, money-back guarantee?! If you don’t like them, just send them back for a full refund!