Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding Recipe
Chia pudding is back on the breakfast menu. But this time, it’s protein-packed with a new superfood ingredient for optimal health benefits. The fact that it tastes exactly like an orange creamsicle is just a bonus!
That’s right, this 4-ingredient superfood chia pudding checks all the boxes. The ingredients and prep are simple, rewarding you with a delightful treat that’s as easy as it is delicious — bursting with bold vanilla-orange flavor!
This pudding's sweet, creamy decadence is thanks to Paleovalley’s NEW! Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Powder. Containing all 9 amino acids, this complete protein not only helps build muscle and maintain healthy blood sugar levels, it also contains a powerful superfood, colostrum! Colostrum is known to support a healthy gut and reduce some types of inflammation.
This easy orange creamsicle pudding is also a perfect base for adding all your favorite toppings, like fresh fruit and coconut flakes. Switch them up to keep things interesting (and delicious) for a satisfying, nutrient-dense treat any day of the week.
Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Toppings: assorted fruit, coconut flakes, etc.
- Medium Bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Blend together coconut milk, vanilla whey, and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Pour liquid in a medium-sized bowl and slowly fold in chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Stir well before enjoying plain or with fresh fruit and coconut flakes.
Boost the nutrient density of almost any recipe with Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder. Loaded with all 9 essential amino acids, it's perfect in puddings, muffins, even cookies. Or simply mix it with water for a delicious, nutritious drink.