No-Bake Collagen Pumpkin Spice Tart Recipe
By end of September, most of us can admit it’s officially pumpkin season. Naturally, we couldn’t let these months slip by without one recipe featuring this fall favorite.
Luckily, this pumpkin treat is more than just an indulgence - each no-bake (aka: convenient) tart is infused with flavor-free Bone Broth Protein, giving each bite a dash of collagen and satiating protein.
Our skin, tendons, and major organs are made of collagen fibers that naturally become damaged and degrade as we age; by supplementing with collagen, we can help rebuild these fibers to keep our skin wrinkle-free and supple, and our organ tissues strong and durable.
And don’t worry. This protein is flavorless in sweet dishes, so you won’t taste the difference.
Whether you need a holiday party crowd-pleaser, or a seasonal breakfast or snack, these tarts make pumpkin easy.
No-Bake Collagen Pumpkin Spice Tarts
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 4-6 hours (refrigeration time)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup pecans
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp sea salt
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup canned coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- Muffin tin
- Parchment cups
- Food processor
- Place dates in a small bowl of water to soak for 10 minutes to soften.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 parchment cups, and set aside.
- To prepare crust, pulse the pecans and shredded coconut in a small food processor until ground into a fine meal. (Careful not to over-process, or you'll end up with pecan butter instead!)
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and sea salt and process again until the dough sticks together when pinched between your fingers. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons into the 8 parchment cups and use your fingers to press down and form a crust for each cup. Place in the fridge to set while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Remove the pan from the fridge, and pour the batter evenly into the 8 cups. Smooth the top, then return to the fridge to set completely, about 4-6 hours.
- To prepare the whipped cream, remove canned coconut milk from the fridge (don’t shake) and scoop out the hardened cream from the top of the can. Add maple syrup, then whisk until fluffy and smooth.
- When the center of the tarts are firm, they are ready to serve. Top with whipped cream.
These tarts were infused with 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein, which is rich in collagen and amino acids that help fight aging and reduce inflammation. It can be used in smoothies, desserts, and even added to coffee and soups. Try it 100% risk-free HERE!