EP. 17: Why You Need a Healthy Gut with Donna Gates
IN THIS EPISODE:
Donna Gates is the international best-selling author of The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Young: and the Anti Aging Wisdom for Every Generation. She has been on a mission to change the way that the worlds eats for over 20 years and is a respected authority on digestive health and nutrition. No one is more passionate about the gut than Donna Gates and we are incredibly privileged to speak with her during our 17th podcast episode.
This episode is brimming juicy tidbits so if you have a gut, don't miss it!
Here's what you'll learn:
- What inspired Donna to go on a mission to change the way the world eats
- Why she brought the sweetener stevia to America
- Why she was considered a crazy person in the beginning of her career
- What are the biggest threats to the health of our guts today
- How the way you were born affects your gut health
- Why most babies are born with yeast infections
- Why it pays to be a conscious parent
- What to feed your baby to ignite a preference for healthy foods
- Who should be eating fermented foods
- How to make your own fermented veggies
- Any easy way to cure constipation
- Why some mothers feel better than ever after giving birth
- And much more!
Check out Dr. Stephanie Seneff's website here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, we'd love it if you would leave an honest review for The Optimize Paleo Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience and spread this information to more people who need to hear it. We read every review so we look forward to hearing from you!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!
Click the button below to subscribe on iTunes: